Ramsey County Charitable Campaign online auction begins Oct. 14: What you need to know to participate
The Ramsey County Charitable Campaign kicks off Oct. 14 with a new online charitable auction featuring theater tickets, sports memorabilia, museum passes and more! All Ramsey County employees are invited to participate and all proceeds will benefit local charities.
How to participate in the online auction
- Visit 32auctions.com.
- Look for the yellow banner near the top of the page and click "create an account." Please note: You must use your Ramsey County email address or you will not be able to participate in the auction.
- Once your account is active, you can browse the items, which each have a listed value and starting bid.
- Beginning Oct. 14 at 8 a.m, click on an item to place a bid. Bids must be made in $1 increments (for example, if the the current bid is $10, you must bid at least $11).
- When you're outbid on an item, you will receive an email notification and you can go back to the item to increase your bid.
- Bidding ends at 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 1; however, if an item receives a bid during the final three minutes, the extended bidding function will automatically extend the end time of an item by three minutes. This process repeats until no new bids are received during the final 3 minutes of the item bidding window or the auction has been extended for a maximum of 30 minutes beyond the original end time.
If you are the winner of an item, you will be notified once the auction is complete. Payment for items must be made with check or cash. Credit cards will not be accepted.
Learn more about why you should participate on the Charitable Campaign page, or review past articles below.
- Making a local impact: Ramsey County Charitable Campaign kicks off Oct. 14
- Support local charities, make a local impact
- Support county residents in need: Charitable Campaign begins Oct. 14
- Why you should participate in the upcoming Ramsey County Charitable Campaign